Who we are
The European Agroforestry Federation (EURAF) aims at promoting the use of trees on farms as well as any kind of silvopastoralism throughout the different environmental regions of Europe. EURAF has about 280 members from 20 different European countries.
What we do
EURAF’s aim to promote the adoption of agroforestry practices across Europe by:
- Promoting agroforestry by any communication means, including lobbying for agroforestry adapted policies at the European scale.
- Organizing a bi-annual congress.
- Sending an electronic newsletter to all members.
- Managing a dedicated website, with functionalities to share information, scientific results and policy issues on agroforestry.
- Achieving specific agreements with national and international agroforestry societies or other related societies for the exchange of information and the organization of joint congresses, symposiums and seminars.
- We meet monthly to delineate actions to target awareness of agroforestry systems mainly at policy level.
- We also promote events and participate in research projects providing networking throughout Europe.
Support EURAF's work with a donation.