We are glad to announce the 5th European Agroforestry Conference (EURAF 2020): Agroforestry for the transition towards sustainability and bioeconomy. The conference will take place in Nuoro, Sardinia (Italy), from the 17th to the 19th of May 2021.
The bi-annual conference is promoted by EURAF, the European Agroforestry Federation, in collaboration with several Italian and local partners. This event will provide an important opportunity to exchange scientific ideas and results on agroforestry and discuss new and emerging directions in research and practice in the sector.
The scientific committee welcomes contributions in the form of structured abstracts under the following Agforestry topics:
- Climate change (adaptation and mitigation)
- Enhancing ecosystem services provision by agroforestry systems
- Biodiversity, and wildlife management
- Quality food products and certification
- Wildfire prevention
- Innovations toward innovative agroforestry systems
- Managing Mediterranean agro-silvopastoral systems
- Education, information sharing, and awareness raising in agroforestry
- Rural tourism
For more detailed information, please visit the conference website www.euraf2020.eu